As a premier skilled nursing facility in beautiful Bessemer, Alabama, Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center provide compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack (or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. Our staff of nurses are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
- 69 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Activities are scheduled 7 days a week
- Admissions 24/7
- Recommended visiting hours are from 8 am to 8 pm
- This is a non-smoking facility, smoking allowed only in designated patio areas at certain times
- Telephone and TV hookups available, please bring your own TV, Radio from home
- Fully electric adjustable beds in the short-term rehab unit
4201 Bessemer Highway
Bessemer, AL 35020
Click here to visit our website and learn more.