Oak Trace Care and Rehabilitation provide a caring, supportive environment for your loved one. We offer private and semi-private rooms for both men and women. We offer 24-hour licensed nursing care and a full staff of certified nursing aides to meet all our resident’s needs.
Each resident has an individualized plan of care coordinated with the resident, family, nursing, social services, and dietary services. The result is a comprehensive, customized plan of care designed to promote the resident’s personal well-being.
We are proud to offer our residents an intensive Rehabilitation Program with a focus on Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech-Language Therapy. We use the latest technology to maximize our resident’s unique abilities to reach individual rehabilitation goals. Residents are afforded the use of our latest technology to maximize their time in our therapy programs, such as:
- E-Stim (electrical stimulation)
- Ultrasound, Diathermy
- Recumbent Bike
- Standing tables
- Parallel bars
At Oak Trace Care and Rehabilitation residents will quickly notice that our staff makes all the difference. We are committed to providing our residents and families peace of mind through responsive, courteous and gentle care. Contact us or schedule a tour today.
- 79 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Activities are scheduled 7 days a week and are individualized to meet the needs of our residents based on personal choice.
- Admissions 24/7
- Fully electric adjustable beds in the short-term rehab unit and on our long-term wings as well
- Beautiful mural artwork in halls and patio to provide a home-like environment
325 Selma Road
Bessemer, AL 35020
Click here to visit our website and learn more.