As a premier skilled nursing facility in Bessemer, Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize being passionate about our residents. Our happy and helpful staff often receive compliments on their attitudes, and we strive to treat our residents the way we would want our loved ones treated.
Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center is a small nursing facility. We have a capacity of 69 residents, which enables our employees to become very close with our residents. We view each resident as part of the Terrace Oak’s family.
At Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Terrace Oaks Care and Rehabilitation Center.
- 69 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Activities are scheduled 7 days a week
- Admissions 24/7
- Recommended visiting hours are 10am to 7pm, our door is locked in the evening please ring bell
- This is a non-smoking facility, smoking allowed only in designated patio areas at certain times
- Telephone and TV hookups available, please bring your own TV, Radio from home
- Fully electric adjustable beds in short-term rehab unit
- Beautiful mural artwork in halls and patio to provide a very aesthetically pleasing atmosphere