Eagleview Health & Rehabilitation provides a caring, supportive environment for your loved one. We offer private and semi-private rooms for both men and women. We offer 24 hour licensed nursing care and a full staff of certified nursing aides to meet all of our resident’s needs. Each resident has an individualized plan of care coordinated with the resident, family, Nursing, Social Services, and Dietary Services. The result is a comprehensive, customized plan of care designed to promote the resident’s personal well-being.
Our Rehabilitation Program features 3 therapy disciplines: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathologists. We use the latest technology to maximize our resident’s rehab regime. Residents can use E-Stim (electrical stimulation), Ultrasound, Diathermy, and OmniCycle, Recumbent Bike, Standing tables, parallel bars, weights and more to achieve their fullest potential.
Eagleview Health and Rehabilitation is a proud provider for the following insurance companies or agencies:
- United Healthcare
- Medicare and Medicaid
Our short-term rehab unit features LCD High-definition TVs, free phone service, and fully electric beds. We have a beautician that comes in twice a week to provide beauty services and haircuts.
We have many wonderful volunteers who come to deliver motivational programs and assist with resident activities. Our patio area gives residents a garden like atmosphere to rest, relax and even grow their own vegetables!
Our Medical Director maintains privileges at local hospitals, which allows him to follow resident’s care into the hospital, if needed, allowing for a greater continuity of care. After rehabilitation, our Medical Director’s local practice is also available for follow up care.
- 84 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST)
- Activites are scheduled 7 days a week
- Admissions 24/7
- Recommended visiting hours are 8am-8pm, if our door is locked please ring bell
- Non-smoking facility, smoking allowed only in designated patio areas at certain times
- Telephone and TV hookups available, please bring your own TV or radio from home
- Fully electric adjustable beds in short-term rehab unit